Research programme: monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics - Compugen/MedarexAlternative Names: CGEN-837
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Compugen; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2013 Discontinued for Cancer in Israel and USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Sep 2013 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in Israel and USA (Parenteral)
- 03 Sep 2009 This programme is in active development