Research programme: eye disorder therapies - MediVas/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator MediVas-LLC; Pfizer
- Developer MediVas; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 24 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)