Research programme: viral infection therapeutics - Toyama ChemicalAlternative Names: T-1106
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Originator Toyama Chemical
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed RNA polymerase inhibitors; Hepatitis C virus NS 5 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
- Discontinued HIV infections; Yellow fever
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in Japan (PO)
- 31 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Yellow fever in Japan (PO)