Research programme: chemokine-toxin fusion proteins - Osprey PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Leukocyte Population Modulators; OPL-CCL11-LPM; OPL-CXCL12-LPM
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Osprey Pharmaceuticals
- Class Chemokines; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; CCR3 receptor antagonists; Chemokine CXCL12 inhibitors; CXCR4 receptor antagonists; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Allergic asthma; Cancer; CNS disorders; Gastroenteritis; Nephritis; Pulmonary eosinophilia; Rheumatoid arthritis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2009 Preclinical research is ongoing
- 30 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary eosinophilia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 30 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Canada (unspecified route)