Research programme: phosphodiesterase 7A and 4 dual inhibitors - AstellasAlternative Names: YM-393059
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)