AZD 2207Alternative Names: AZD2207
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Europe (unspecified route)
- 29 Jan 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Obesity in Europe (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Obesity in Europe (unspecified route)