At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antihormones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Endometriosis; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Endometriosis in Japan (PO)
- 07 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Prostate cancer in Japan (PO)