IVR 103Alternative Names: IVR-103
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ivrea Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiacnes; Antineoplastics; Keratolytics; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acne
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Mar 2010 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Acne in USA (Topical)
- 07 Feb 2007 Clinical trials in Acne in USA (Topical)