Research programme: lysophosphatidic acid receptor inhibitors - Kirin/DebiopharmAlternative Names: Debio-0719; Ki16198; Ki16425
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Lysophosphatidic acid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Japan
- 21 Apr 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Breast cancer presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research ((AACR-2010)
- 30 Jan 2007 DEBIO 0719 licensed to Debiopharm Group worldwide, excluding Asia