Research programme: thrombolysis therapeutics - AurazymeAlternative Names: AZ-Enzyme; AZ-NU; AZ-Plasmin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AuraZyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Plasmin stimulants; Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Thrombosis in USA
- 09 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)