Research programme: blood coagulation factor stimulants - MediVas/Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator MediVas-LLC; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Haemophilia in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia in USA