Research programme: cardiovascular diagnostic imaging - EPIX PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: EP-3533; EP-3600
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator EPIX Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2010 Intellectual properties pertaining to EP 3600 are being auctioned in the US (http://www.finnwarnkegayton.com)
- 06 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Magnetic resonance imaging in USA (unspecified route)