Research programme: antibacterials - Galapagos/LEO Pharma
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV; LEO Pharma
- Developer BioFocus DPI
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus DPI has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories