Research programme: recombinant protein factor V - Leiden/CambridgeAlternative Names: Recombinant protein factor V - Leiden/Cambridge
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Factor V stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haemophilia A
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2011 Crucell has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 16 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia A in Netherlands (unspecified route)