Research programme: asthma VPAC2 receptor agonists - Forbes Medi-TechAlternative Names: FM-TP3000
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Forbes Medi-Tech
- Mechanism of Action Vasoactive intestinal peptide type II receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pulmonary hypertension in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Canada (unspecified route)