Research programme: JAK2 inhibitors - Eli LillyAlternative Names: JAK2 inhibitors - SGX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator SGX Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Eli Lilly
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Janus kinase-2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Myeloproliferative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2008 Pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and safety data from preclinical trials in Myeloproliferative disorders presented at the 20th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2008)
- 19 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Myeloproliferative disorders in USA (PO)