Research programme: gastrointestinal disease and pain therapies - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: AZD 5329
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in United Kingdom
- 07 Dec 2007 A lead candidate from this research programme, AZD 2066, enters clinical development