Selective adrenergic uptake inhibitor - NeurocrineAlternative Names: Selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor - Neurocrine; sNRI - Neurocrine Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain; Psychiatric disorders; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued for Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psychiatric disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)