AZD 3783Alternative Names: AZD3783
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)