Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Grannus BioSciences
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Caspase 3 stimulants; MAP kinase kinase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Actinic keratosis in United Kingdom (Topical)