VMD 30283Alternative Names: VMD30283
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator VM Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Feb 2007 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Feb 2007 VMD 30283 is available for partnering or licensing worldwide (http://www.vmdiscovery.com/)