Research programme: anticancer and antiviral therapeutics - MultiCell TechnologiesAlternative Names: Ig-NP; IgP therapeutic; MCT-475; MCT-485
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator MultiCell Technologies Inc
- Developer MultiCell Technologies Inc; University Health Network
- Class Immunoglobulin fusion proteins; Recombinant fusion proteins; RNA
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants; Toll-like receptor 3 agonists; Toll-like receptor 7 agonists; Toll-like receptor 8 agonists; Toll-like receptor agonists; Tumour necrosis factor alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Viral hepatitis