Research programme: anti-DNA damage agents - DNageAlternative Names: Anti-DNA-damage-agents; DNA repair agents - DNage
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator DNage
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Free radical scavengers; Oxygen radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders; Neurodegenerative disorders; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Netherlands (PO)
- 31 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in Netherlands (PO)
- 31 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in Netherlands (PO)