Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Cara TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Cara Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cara Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA
- 26 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)