SAR 115740Alternative Names: SAR115740
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action TRPV cation channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Inflammatory pain; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuropathic pain in France (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammatory pain in France (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in Europe (unspecified route)