CYT 500 Lu 177Alternative Names: 177Lu-CYT-500
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cytogen Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Prostate-cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 06 Apr 2006 Cytogen Corporation has filed an IND for CYT 500 with the US FDA for Metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer