SSR 101010Alternative Names: SSR101010
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)