Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Amgen/Graffinity Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Graffinity
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 11 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing Germany
- 26 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Germany (unspecified route)