Research programme: PARP inhibitors - BiPar SciencesAlternative Names: BSI-101; BSI-401
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator BiPar Sciences
- Developer BiPar Sciences; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Benzopyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pancreatic cancer