Research programme: topoisomerase inhibitors - Evolva/Topotarget
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Evolva Biotech; TopoTarget
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)