AZD 2624Alternative Names: AZD2624
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Tachykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in Japan (PO)
- 16 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 07 Dec 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)