Research programme: amyloid oligomer therapeutics - KinexisAlternative Names: Amyloid oligomer small molecule; Amyloid oligomer vaccine; Anti-amyloid oligomer MAb; Anti-amyloid oligomer monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of California at Irvine
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in USA (Parenteral)