Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Critical Outcome Technologies
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Critical Outcome Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes - Multiple sclerosis
Highest Development Phases
- Research Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2011 Early research is ongoing in Canada
- 10 Jun 2009 Early research is ongoing in Canada
- 07 Mar 2007 Early research for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (PO)