Olanzapine/ondansetronAlternative Names: Ondansetron/olanzapine; TO-2060
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator TransOral Pharmaceuticals
- Class Benzodiazepines; Carbazoles; Imidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2009 Novacea has merged with Transcept Pharmaceuticals to form Transcept Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 08 May 2008 Interim efficacy data from a phase I trial in Alcoholism presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA-2008)
- 22 Jun 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)