GSK 626616Alternative Names: GSK626616; GSK626616AC
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antineoplastics; Chemoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action DYRK kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Chemotherapy-induced anaemia/Chemoprotection in Australia (PO)