Research programme: HCV vaccines - Cerus/Johns Hopkins University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cerus Corporation; Johns Hopkins University
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C(Prevention) in USA
- 13 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C treatment in USA (unspecified route)