Research programme: opioid receptor agonists - Johnson and JohnsonAlternative Names: JNJ-20788560; RWJ-394674; RWJ-413216
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Janssen Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammatory-pain in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA
- 13 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)