GSK 729327Alternative Names: 729327; GSK729327
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in Germany (PO)
- 28 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (PO)
- 13 Mar 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (PO)