GW 784568XAlternative Names: 784568; GSK 784568; GW784568X
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Allergic rhinitis in Germany (Intranasal)
- 21 Jan 2008 GlaxoSmithKline has completed a phase I/II trial in Allergic Rhinitis
- 01 Aug 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in Germany (Intranasal)