ST 1141Alternative Names: RC-1141; ST-1141
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Developer Helsinn Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ghrelin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Constipation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Constipation in USA (PO)
- 04 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (PO)