Research programme: therapeutic monoclonal antibodies - Affimed/Xoma
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Affimed Therapeutics; XOMA
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Germany (Parenteral)