Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Intarcia TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GLP-1 DUROS®; Glucagon-like peptide-1 DUROS®; ITCA-880; ITCA-884
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intarcia Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon-like peptide 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)
- 03 May 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (SC)
- 25 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)