DTP hepatitis B vaccine/Hib-meningococcal vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Globorix; Tritanrix™-HepB/Hib-MenAC vaccine
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines; Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preregistration for Tetanus in European Union (Parenteral)
- 16 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preregistration for Pertussis in European Union (Parenteral)
- 16 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preregistration for Meningococcal group C infections in European Union (Parenteral)