BMS 641988Alternative Names: BMS-641988
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Prostate-cancer in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Prostate-cancer in USA