Research programme: muscle relaxants and reversal agents - Avera PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AV 002
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cornell University
- Class Fumarates; Tetrahydroisoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action Neuromuscular blocking agents; Neuromuscular nondepolarising agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Muscle hypertonia; Neuromuscular blockade
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 22 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Hypertonia in USA (IV)
- 22 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Neuromuscular blockade in USA (unspecified route)