Ibuprofen-eluting beads - BiocompatiblesAlternative Names: Ibuprofen bead
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biocompatibles International
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylpropionates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2007 Clinical trials in Pain in France (Intra-arterial)