Research programme: sclerostin inhibitors - Medtronic/OsteoGenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Osteogenix
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bone-disorders in USA
- 15 Sep 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Bone regeneration presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR-2009)
- 26 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Bone regeneration in USA (unspecified route)