Research programme: RNA targeting therapeutics - Pharmaxis/SantenAlternative Names: Nova 21048
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2013
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Novagali Pharma; Topigen Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Pharmaxis; Santen S.A.S.
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine CCL11 inhibitors; RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Canada (Intranasal)
- 29 May 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic conjunctivitis in France (Ophthalmic)
- 25 Apr 2013 Novagali Pharma is now called Santen S.A.S