Research programme: factor IX gene therapy - Pain Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University School of Medicine
- Developer Pain Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Factor IX stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia B
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia B in USA (Parenteral)