Research programme: biodefence vaccines - CytoGenix/USAMRIIDAlternative Names: Biodefense vaccines - CytoGenix/USAMRIID
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator CytoGenix; United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ebola virus infections; Encephalitis virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Encephalitis virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Ebola virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2007 CytoGenix establishes a CRADA with the USAMRIID for the development of synDNA™ vaccines for Ebola and encephalitis virus infections